How you can help us keep our community safe
The safety of our community is determined by the actions of everyone. You can help keep other patients and our staff safe by following the guidelines below.
- Please do not make an appointment if you feel unwell in any way, and if you do have a scheduled appointment and have symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, or fever, please let us know so that we can reschedule your appointment for once your symptoms have resolved.
- If you have any of these symptoms, please go to the Alberta Health Services website to take an online assessment.
- Fill out any paperwork or questionnaires we send to you in advance of your appointment, whether by email or text, and return it to us before arriving for your appointment.
- Wear a mask or scarf over your nose and mouth when you come for an appointment.
- If you have hand sanitizer, keep it with you and use it.
- Keep your distance (at least 6 feet or 2 metres) from other patients and staff members who are not performing your treatment.
- Make sure to keep your mask covering your mouth and nose.
If you respectfully follow these guidelines, it will help reduce the risk for everyone.